martes, marzo 07, 2006

update

This week I have decide to start with the English version, for a change and to avoid Evi´s complaints... hehehehehe
London.. what can I say about London that has not been said already... nothing really. I took the flight form Dublin, fall asleep and in less than one hour I was in London. I woke up and suddenly all the lights from London were there, the Earth illuminated and all I could say was “wow”. London is The City, expensive city, full of people (I didn´t like this in the begining) and full of spanish tourists. It was even worst than Dublin... I swear it... every five minutes, in every street, in every shop.. everywhere spanish people!!!!!
The weekend started with some last-minute issues, but once all that was sorted out we had fun and also a relaxing weekend. London is worth to visit and I´m happy there are still a lot of things I haven´t seen... and who knows, maybe some day you will find that dublinmemata has changed to londresmeremata... Being there I saw some pictures of Dublin and it was strange to see photos of a city that is not your home town but the images recall your daily routine, and the feeeling of being home when you’re abroad. So I guess Dublin is somehow a part of my life, is somewhere in my heart...
Anyway, London was lovely and I could see my dear friends Evi and Ben and spend some time with them.. I will always remember the club in Chiswick hahahahahaha... THANK YOU
And thank you to you too, Clemen,s for showing me bits of London and for making the effort to come.
Next destination is Madrid!!! And YES my friends, strart trembling because the Tricumpleaños is coming !!!!! Sorry if I cannot see you all there but I will do my best.
And now few short messages to annoy Juan (I know you love this kind of things):
Nuria y Blanca, MUCHO ÁNIMO con la oposición. A ver si os llevo un poco de “the luck of the irish”. Please all the people reading this blog: we need some positive support for this two friends for their exams...

And as a reminder: comments and messages are ALWAYS wellcome!!!
See you sooooooooooooooon
PS: Damn! My food is burned AGAIN!!!!

9 Comments:

At 10:35 a. m., Blogger Evi said...

Hola guapa,

i hope you had a great time sorry i didnt see you that much due to work.It was nice seing you again even for a little while.

Love evi
evi
xxx

 
At 5:31 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Vaya, vaya... no paras quieta.
¿Fuiste a la Tate? ¿Te quedaste mirando un borrón durante horas?
¿Pusiste tu reloj en hora con el Big Ben?

Vaya... que envidia.. me apetece ir a Londres.

Al hilo de tu blog... la recomendación de la semana:

LONDON WEEKEND - Another Sunny Day

Pop de finales de los ochenta... hoy vengo de "retrospecter".
bESITOOooos

 
At 7:53 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Gracias por los ánimos, que los necesitamos ¡nos vemos el sábado! Quesos,

Blanca

 
At 7:27 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Te pongo una firmita, como te prometí.
Para que veas que me paso de rato en rato para seguir tus aventuras.

Un Besazo.
Daivid

 
At 5:50 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi there!
I'm really jealous of you, in the positive way of course ;) Do you know that are you doing the "escapadas" that I would love do it.
Well, now, when I finally decided to travel to Dublin, you could be my host! Would you show me the most interesting places? hehehe
I hope you could enjoy a lot when you came to Madrid.
I wish you the best Laura.
Kss

Fany

 
At 6:20 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Qué bueno fue verte el finde, Lauriki!!! El Tricumple fue una currada muy guapa, que no? -Xavi would say-. Lo pasamos muy bien.
Me alegro de que Dublin y sus gentes te estén tratando tan bien. Seguiremos atentos a esta ventanita hacia tu vida allá.

Besazos

Javitxu

 
At 4:02 p. m., Blogger parissinmi said...

Hello......

uhm.......
I can only say I wish
I were in Dublin...
pero a diferencia de eso,
vivo en Buenos Aires y me hago llamar Paris.

Weird, no?

Abrazos

 
At 6:43 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Bueno, Laura... Que sepas que aunque esté callado, no me pierdo tus andanzas por las húmedas islas. Pero ya comentaré eso en algún otro momento.
Sólo quería desearle a Nuria y Blanca LA MAYOR DE LAS SUERTES. No sé cuándo se examinan (o examinaron), pero espero que lo consigan.
Un abrazo, Laura.
Héctor

 
At 1:41 p. m., Blogger Laura said...

Héctor!!!
Si ya sabía yo que podía confiar en que el Guadiana volviera a su curso...
Qué alegría "escucharte"...
Gracias!!!!
Las niñas se examinan el 25, así que guarda energía positiva.
Un beso!
Laura

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home